Rock is a maintenance-free ground cover ideal for gardens, borders, planting beds, and decorative accents.
We have more than thirty varieties, colors and sizes of landscape rock.
Size typically runs ¾”, 1 ½” and 2″-3″ diameter. A standard ground cover is 3″ thick. But with 3″ and larger decorative rock, you’ll need to use double the diameter of the rock; for example with 3″ river rock, use a layer 6″ deep.
Using rock is great for landscaping because:
• Offers weed prevention in gardens and planter beds
• Retains moisture around trees, shrubs and plantings
• Enhances landscape design through its color, size and texture
• Fosters drainage and helps control erosion
• Offers a naturally pleasing aesthetic and enhances the appearance of your yard.