Specialized Topsoil Mixes Available
Hubinger Landscaping takes great pride in their knowledge of topsoil and what type of mixes are needed for specific situations. Different projects need special topsoil requirements that must be met, and we have the experience and ability to meet those demands. Hubinger Landscaping offers pulverized topsoils, garden mix topsoil, and some specific topsoils are:
- Baseball Field Mix
- Golf Course Green Mix
- Can create any special mix of topsoil suited for your needs
Pulverized and Screened Topsoil
Our topsoil is put through an industrial sifter to remove most of the rocks and debris from the topsoil. The result is a nice fine grade topsoil that is great for grass seeding and planting.
Garden Mix Topsoil
Our garden mix is a great addition to your garden. It has many of the qualities that you might find in the local topsoil in Northwest Indiana but also with other additives to help it maintain the nutrients and PH balance needed for plants and grass. Our garden mix will help satisfy the needs of local vegetation and growing conditions.
- Flower and vegetable gardens
- Tree and shrub installation
- Lawn establishment
- Excellent addition to existing subsoil to improve quality
Compost and Specialty Blend
Adding healthy compost to the soil in gardens not only feeds the plants growing in this soil the nutrients they need, it also makes them stronger. Compost will help you save money by reducing the need to add chemicals which over time can become costly. Hubinger Landscaping believes in the importance of compost and can assist you in your questions and compost needs. We sell regular compost but are very proud to have the capability to create a specialty compost to fit your needs.
- Improves the soil’s structure, porosity, and density, creating a better plant root environment.
- Increases permeability of the heavy soil, reducing erosion and runoff.
- Improves significant amount of organic matter.
- Can control or suppress certain soil-borne plant pathogens.
- Supplies significant amount of organic matter.
- Improves and stabilizes soil PH.